Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to School

Well the kids are going back to school and boy I feel as though I am going back to school a well. I really feel as though I have been off this summer though in reality I have been working hard. I guess it has been offline so to speak.

I really feel some of the nervous anticipation trying to get back into the blogging and getting reconnected with everyone online. I have missed a lot of what has been happening simply because I have not had a great deal of computer access the last two months. It has been pretty strange but in some ways quite restful

One of the best things that happened this summer was to start a local chapter of Powerful You! Network for women. I have met so many women from my area that I did not know existed. I have enjoyed the energy of the groups and making connections both business and personal. I have also been busy with the radio show and starting a small mastermind group.

Mix that with a all the mundane stuff like work and the summer has gone faster than any summer.....except maybe when I actually was a kid.

Oh and last but not least....I hit the big 50 this summer. Still haven't figured out how I feel about it but it doesn't matter.....it isn't going to change....right???

No comments: