Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stepping back in

You know I guess you might not consider me a serious blogger and that is ok. I write when I have things to say. The truth is that in 2008 I began to change life and careers again. With the leaving of my son and a bit of empty nest syndrome I began to take a look at what might be next for me.
I had worked on overcoming my fear of public speaking and now wanted to challenge myself to become a trainer. Traveling the country and speaking to audiences or training 5 days a week has cut down on my need to jump on line and speak though I am going to give it another shot in the coming months.
What I love most about my job is the people I meet so I am going to talk a little about that going forward

1 comment:

Bill Hawthorne said...

Maureen,

I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger on senior issues. Please email me back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

Bill