Friday, April 20, 2007

Little Girls


I love my two grand daughters. It is so much fun buying their clothes for them and shoes. I love little shoes for little girls. Oh yeah... I love shoes for big girls too.
My husband has started monitoring me and the shoes I bring home. It really is ridiculous because in the end I wear about four pair over and over. I feel like a guilty and at the same time defiant teenager as he tells me no more shoes until I thin out the existing herd.
I have now resorted into smuggling them in.
I am just drawn to the promise these shoes seem to offer. They are cute and sexy or promise to make me taller than I am which translates to I will look slimmer.... I know it's weird women logic. I was at a fashion show the other night and we were all ooohhing and aahhing over the shoes the models were wearing.
Here the truth...after about four minutes I would be exchanging them for one of my four favorite pairs.
I can still look though...

1 comment:

Rhea said...

The shoe thing was never my thing. But so many people adore shoes. An interesting phenomenon.