Saturday, June 09, 2007

What women want

I logged onto yahoo today and there was an article written by a mens coach advising us about what women want. Honestly I was pretty put off by the 10 things he thought men needed to know about women and I am a coach.

I do think he was good with his advice on how to make your self attractive to a woman and how to repulse a woman (if you are a man). I guess that is what surprised me. I won't say he was completely off the mark with his 10 secrets we need to know but I think he made the bulk of women seem .....well dumb and not having much depth.

This is just my opinion. But I think a woman wants a man who is real. I don't "need" to be surprised once a month and yet I do like surprises. I stopped believing in the fairytale a long time ago and concentrate on the real world full of real men. I have liked and loved a few men and have not spent all day trying to look good for any of them. I have other things that I have to get done. Do I try to look good.....yeah. But the game playing stopped awhile ago and that is when the real relationships began.

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Your take on this sounds right. I remember reading a list of stuff that women find attractive in men, and vice versa. Top of the list for both genders were things like a nice smile and good grooming. No joke!

Maureen said...

Thanks Rhea,
Nice smile, good grooming and for me someone who is down to earth and honest have always been at the top of the list. when I met my second husband he had all those qualities plus great eyes!

Loz said...

The problem with lists is they don't apply to everyone. I think it's lucky we do all like different qualities