Friday, January 05, 2007

Jumping in Feet First

2007 and I am trying to get myself back into gear. It has been slow going and in someways the holidays through me off course more so then in previous years.
Trying to clear the junk food out of the house has been a challenge and I am almost there.
Getting back into the exercise routine has shown me what a slug I was becoming over the holidays.
I am easing back in but boy I am still sore.
It sure seemed as though I was hustling about throughout the holiday season....isn't that why I was exhausted?
I guess I was fooling myself.
There will be no stepping on the scale for at least a few weeks but my clothes don't seem any tighter so I think I must have been holding my own in the weight department.
I am not making a New Years resolution but I am setting an intention to get in better shape this year than last year and eat even healthier.
Now it's there in black and white...sigh.

No comments: